HubSpot's Spring 2026 Spotlight: Growth Context and New Product Updates

HubSpot introduced Growth Context across new products and updates, including HubSpot AEO, Smart Deal Progression, and AI agents. These are part of over 100 features announced at the Spring 2026 Spotlight, designed to help go-to-market teams enhance awareness, grow revenue, and scale support efforts.

I’m looking into how ‘Growth Context’ impacts our custom object configurations, especially with the AEO updates. We’ll need to verify how new data fields generated by these features are managed and if they align with our current reporting schemas.

For Smart Deal Progression, I’m watching how it influences our sales forecasting accuracy, particularly with the ‘Growth Context’ component. We’re planning to monitor rep adoption and any changes to the required data input fields to ensure it truly streamlines their workflow without adding burden.

With the introduction of AI agents, I’m trying to understand the full scope of integration points needed beyond the core HubSpot platform. We’re also mapping out the necessary user training paths to ensure our teams leverage the new ‘Growth Context’ effectively from day one.