Turn Complexity to Competitive Advantage With Modernized Data Foundations | Siemens Blog | Siemens

Siemens reports a 20X performance improvement in Teamcenter’s bill of materials, presented as part of an effort to modernize data foundations. This enhancement is intended to spur the replacement of decades-old legacy systems.

The 20X performance improvement for Teamcenter BoM is compelling, especially with the goal of replacing legacy systems. As a Migration Lead, I’d be looking closely at how the data migration effort for existing BoMs integrates with these modernized data foundations. What considerations arise around data integrity and compatibility during such a transition?

A 20X performance jump for Teamcenter BoM is definitely something we’d be interested in for our users. I’m wondering if the modernization effort changed much on the administration side for maintaining those data foundations, or if there were specific configuration changes needed to leverage the full performance benefits?

The push to replace legacy systems with modernized data foundations for Teamcenter BoM, driven by a 20X improvement, is a strong architectural statement. I’m curious about the underlying architectural choices made for these modernized data foundations to achieve such a performance gain, particularly in how they support future scalability and integration with other enterprise systems.

A 20X performance improvement for Teamcenter BoM to help replace legacy systems sounds promising. From a cutover perspective, I’d be looking into how thorough the validation process was for the modernized BoM data foundations, especially concerning business continuity during the actual cutover. What sort of readiness checks were prioritized to ensure a smooth transition?

Hearing about a 20X performance improvement for Teamcenter’s BoM and the goal to replace legacy systems is great. As a practitioner, I’m interested in understanding how this modernization effort translates directly into a better user experience when working with large BoMs daily. Are there specific workflows or tasks where users noticed the most significant difference?