The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance version 10.0.49 preview release, part of the September 2026 update cycle, introduces new or changed features. This bulletin details the specific functionalities updated within this version.
As an Implementation Lead, I’m always looking at the potential impact of new versions on our current project timelines and any existing customizations. Are others focusing their checks on specific modules or integration points that tend to be sensitive with these preview updates?
From a Finance Lead perspective, my primary concern with any D365 Finance update is ensuring integrity of financial reporting and transactional processing. We’re planning extensive testing around GL, AP, and AR functionalities to understand the scope of the ‘new or changed features’ bulletin.
As an IT Admin, I’m mainly evaluating the performance implications and deployment process for 10.0.49 within our sandbox environment. It’s important to understand if there are any prerequisite updates or specific environment configurations to watch out for before moving this to staging.
For me as a Cutover Lead, the ‘new or changed features’ in 10.0.49 mean we need to re-evaluate our test scripts and user acceptance testing plan. I’m keen to hear if others are identifying particular areas that might require additional user training or specific data migration considerations for this version.
As a general D365 Finance practitioner, I’m curious about how these ‘new or changed features’ might affect our day-to-day workflows. We’re going through the bulletin to see which areas will require hands-on verification of existing processes post-update.